Here we are at sea again. Some things to note. The Norwegian Dream was built in 1991, so it's an older ship. It is only 50,000 tons, so a very small ship too. I don't care too much for the Free-Style Dining. I kinda like to have my waiter know me and I know them. Then they know exactly what you want each night, they have your wine out on the table for you, etc. Oh well, I had to give it a try.
Today was a slow, quiet day. Did some laundry, walked around on deck, played a trivia game (lost), they played the lousy bingo game. They have these computerized bingo machines now. They are wireless. You get the machine, sit down, and each time the ball comes up, it automatically is transmitted to your handheld machine. It tells you how many numbers you need. It even tells you which number to wish for. You just sit there like a bump on a log until the machine beeps telling you you won Bingo.
Personally I like the paper cards, where you have to use your hands and brain to determine whether you win or not. Oh, well. I won't be playing that any more. Needless to say, all the machines win. No one with paper tickets one at all. Plus, of course, they raised the price. We looked around in the shops, then, why not, went to eat again. Tonight was dress up "or not" night and they had lobster in the restaurants. Not so good. Guess I just wasn't hungry enough. I'm finishing this up tonight, then meeting my contact in Tallin, Estonia tomorrow morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment