Sunday, September 30, 2007
Day 12 - Sea Day and Evening Arrival to Copenhagen, Denmark
Well, we sailed all night and all day. Didn’t do much on the ship except watch a movie, Shrek 3. Bingo prices are ridiculous, and we sick of eating. We docked in Copenhagen this evening about 6:30pm. A few people had some quick tours, but I just went out and walked. I needed to get off the ship and get some exercise. So I walked all the way down the docks, past the famous Little Mermaid statue (created to commerate Hans Christian Anderson), and to the Anglican Church. From there continued to the Amalienborg Palace and the large church in the center which has a tall dome on the top where you can climb the stair and look out over the city. Tomorrow Mom and Dad will go on a tour, I am going horse back riding. I’ll update you tomorrow on how things were and what we saw. After a slow (boring) day, we’ll watch a little TV, then hit the hay. At least we won’t have to listen to the grinding of the engines tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment